Atlantic Contemplative Science Research Fund (ACSRF)
- We are pleased to announce the formation of a new research fund in Atlantic Canada, the Atlantic Contemplative Science Research Fund (ACSRF).
- Contemplative Science involves the study of the concepts, practices and experiences of contemplation and meditation and the use those concepts, practices and experiences as tools in studying the nature of mind, experience and the world of phenomena. Contemplative science includes the use of relevant established concepts and tools from western science and from contemplative wisdom traditions.
- The mission of the Atlantic Contemplative Science Research Fund (ACSRF) is to encourage and support contemplative science in Atlantic Canada.
- Submissions for research support will be judged by a scientific review committee on the basis of scientific excellence and relevance to the mission of the Fund.
- The Fund is administered, at no cost, by the Atlantic Centre for Contemplative Science and Technology, a non-profit charitable organization* dedicated to bringing the benefits of contemplative science to the people of Atlantic Canada.
- All donated funds go directly to support research.
- Donations to the Fund are tax-deductible.
*The Atlantic Centre for Contemplative Science and Technology is an operating entity within the Nalanda Foundation Canada a non-profit charitable educational organization.
Anyone interested in more information or how to make donations, please contact Jim Torbert, administrator of the research fund, at: firstname.lastname@example.org